Thursday, April 28, 2016

We Exist! We Exist!

What is it to exist?
All philosophy ends with this → ?
For the sky and for the abyss.
For the Mr and the Miss.
Yet, ignorance is bliss.
Hence I digress.
Look at this mess!
So beautiful that God had to rest.
My thoughts are under arrest.
This I attest!
With poetry I protest -
In the form of a test.
1) Who had to rest?
Errr! Back to my quest → ?

Where was I at?
Do I exist?
That is a fact!
Can I prove that,
without a map?
Sounds like a trap.
Where are you at?
As I sit at your lap-
top reading my draft
aloud to the class
as if they're a mass-
ive pain in my ass,
but I'm their Mas-
TER! My alter ego is gassed.
Alas!
I Must psychologically fast!

Now, just me and my task → ?
Empty eyes behind a mask
Half empty flask
But I exist! Why do you ask?
I am not trash!
I am you in the form of the past
A thought that will last
until it has passed.
Are you aghast,
or just flabbergast
with my broadcast
of our forecast
that we're outcasts?
But we exist! These are the facts!
No going back -
We Exist! We Exist!
That is just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment