Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Farrakhan Praises Trump

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/louis-farrakhan-donald-trump-220021?cmpid=sf


Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for refusing donations from Jewish groups.
Trump “is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money,'” Farrakhan said in a sermon he delivered this week. “Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they can’t afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.”
Despite his commendation for the billionaire businessman, Farrakhan did not endorse him. “Not that I’m for Mr. Trump,” he added, “but I like what I’m looking at.”
Farrakhan also called Jews the "Synagogue of Satan," according to the Anti-Defamation League, which monitors anti-Semitic statements.


Will CNN demand Trump "disavow" Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam? 

No comments:

Post a Comment