Thursday, November 24, 2016

We Should be Thankful for the Alt-Right



I sit here full-bellied pondering the things I'm thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day. Of course there are the obvious individual things (family, health, happiness, etc), but I'm thinking collectively from a Nationalist mindset. After all, I think most people forget that the philosophy behind Nationalism is group prosperity and not individual accolades based on egocentric escapades. In the Land-O-Letters, ORION is an acronym, but when disconnected it should still be the battle hymn. The Alt-Right is the political phoenix of White identity with the letters ORION emblazoned across its puffed-out chest as it rises from the ashes AGAIN!

I am thankful that the Alt-Right has restored faith in the hearts and minds of our people. I intentionally use the word faith, as faith is an expectation of goodness, whereas hope is fear-based fate.

The rising phoenix is awaiting the metamorphosis of man. Who will this man be and when will he lead his people to victory? For this empowering thought alone, we should be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment