Thursday, September 30, 2021

UFC Fight Night: Santos vs Walker: Predictions

 


If you followed my picks last week, then you know I accurately predicted 7 out of 8 fights. You're welcome. 

I don't predict every fight on the card, just the ones I feel pretty confident about. I also try to stay away from chick fights unless they're easy money. Or unless V. Shevchenko is fighting. 

Without further ado: 

Main Card:

Santos vs Walker: I like Walker in this one. At the time of this post he is a +135 underdog, which isn't much, but I think he gets a pretty easy victory. Walker by KO.

Holland vs Daukaus: I picked Daukaus' brother last week, and I was right (just saw today that he is fighting Derrick Lewis next. That should be a good one.). Holland has lost his last two, but both were to high level wrestlers (Vettori and Brunson). This one is going to be a striking match and Holland should get it done. Holland by KO.

Oliveira vs Price: Fight of the Night: This should be a fun one. These two men have 17 kids between them, so evolutionarily speaking, neither are losers. However, someone has to lose, and in this one it's going to be Oliveira. Price by KO.

Cirkunov vs Jotko: Another fan-friendly fight. Cirkunov is a small underdog (+125) and I think he gets it done in this one. It should be a high-level striking match and I think Circunov gets the win. Cirkunov by decision

Hernandez vs Breeden: Lock of the Night: Hernandez is a huge favorite (-550) and should get an easy victory. Hernandez by unanimous decision.

Prelims:

Solecki vs Gordan: Sleeper of the Night: This one is going to fly under the radar for normies, but it'll be a good one. Two really solid fighters. I think Solecki gets the victory, but it'll be a close fight. Solecki by split decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment